Alleviating Constipation Problems

Posted by Yasmin | Saturday, June 14, 2008 | , , | 2 comments »

A man was badly constipated so he went to a doctor to try to alleviate his problem. The doctor prescribed suppositories to be administered once every four hours. When he got home, he quickly took a suppository, swallowing it down with a glass of water. After four hours, nothing happened, so he swallowed another one.

After several days, he was still constipated, so he returned to the doctor, complaining that the treatment was not doing him any good.

The doctor, in jest, asked, "You must have been swallowing them?"

The man replied, sarcastically, "No, I shove them up my ass!!"

Bookmark and Share

2 comments

  1. BillyWarhol // June 16, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

    Cute!!

    My Coffee should be working it's Magic any moment here this Morning Yasmin but I'll save ya the gory deets*

    ;)) Peace*

  2. Yasmin // June 18, 2008 at 12:45 AM  

    Yipee ... My dear friend Billy is back :)

    Thanks dear, I know you're quite busy these days but I'm really glad you paid us a visit even though.

    Take care, and see you soon ya.

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner