How many of you out there have watched British comedian, Catherine Tate in action? Well, if you haven't or even if you've missed out on her first video featured here at The Joke Blog some months back, no worries, cause we're here to introduce her back again for the second time around to our blog readers. I for one, am an ardent fan of hers and would gladly pay any amount just to watch her perform live on stage. Popular for her tag-line "I ain't boVVered", Catherine surely makes any new viewer of her shows an instant follower.

This particular video we're featuring today is about Catherine Tate, acting as 'Lauren', sitting for a French oral test in her class.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments

  1. NIHAL // June 18, 2008 at 12:41 AM  

    Yasmin, Yasmin ... my dear girl,

    Catherine Tate is definitely one of my favorites. Thank you so much for this video, it really gave me a good laugh out of it :)

    And BTW, your blog rocks !!!

  2. Yasmin // June 18, 2008 at 12:49 AM  

    Hi Nihal,

    You're such a Brit lover ... I know :)))

    And of course many thanks should go out to you for really helping me put this template up and running.

    Dinner on me, where???

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner