Welcome to my Blog

Posted by Yasmin | Sunday, June 03, 2007 | | 7 comments »

In the world today, Jokes have been recognised to add sparks to otherwise dull occasions like in some lifeless parties. What I hope to share through my Joke Blog is an array of jokes that I've collected over the years. No doubt some names, character's and incidents, however, may seem remotely familiar but any resemblance is purely coincidental.

I hope that you would find something amusing here and you could memorise it and retell these jokes and who knows, be the live-wire for the day (or night)! But remember, different styles of telling the jokes may solicit different responses. However, be warned that most of these jokes here at the Joke Blog, are for adults and should not be retold in front of an immature audience.

Please keep a bookmark of my blog and hope to see you more often and you could even share some of your jokes if you like, by sending me an email.

Bookmark and Share

7 comments

  1. Anonymous // June 14, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

    Great! I finally found tons of jokes here. Care to exchange link? Keep it up!

  2. edson_dias // July 14, 2008 at 12:22 AM  

    Loved this blog. :-) looking forward to more jokes.

  3. Yasmin // July 14, 2008 at 1:35 AM  

    Hola,

    101 stuffs @ That's fantastic to know. I'm actually in the midst of compiling a new list of sites to be included into The Joke Blog's Blogroll, will keep you posted on this.

    Edson Dias @ Hi there! I'm so glad that you've found us. No worries, subscribe to our feed and you shall never go through a single day of boredom :)

    Thanks once again, Guys!

  4. Aristotle the Great // August 8, 2008 at 10:22 PM  

    Yasmin, I want to know how did you put your adsense search code in place of search this blog. Anyways, I liked your jokes and Iam looking forward for more.
    Keep up the good job.

  5. ThatsWhatSheSaid // March 12, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

    this is a really funny site!

    id love to talk to you about my joke site, www.thatswhatshesaid.co.nz

    check it out and get in contact!

  6. Kyaw Kyaw Naing / George // February 23, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

    good jokes!
    I enjoy the marriage joke.

  7. Kyaw Kyaw Naing / George // February 23, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

    Good jokes.
    I enjoyed the Marriage joke.

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner