Wedding Night

Posted by Yasmin | Monday, July 07, 2008 | , | 3 comments »

Shawn and Mabel get married but couldn't afford a honeymoon, so they go back to Shawn's Mom and Dad's house for their first night together. In the morning, Mark, Shawn's little brother gets up and has his breakfast. As he is going out of the door to go to school, he asks his mom if Shawn and Mabel are up yet. She replies, "No." Mark asks, "Do you know what I think?" His mom replies, "I don't want to hear what you think! Just go to school."

Mark comes home for lunch and asks his mom, "Are Shawn and Mabel up yet?" She replies, "No." Mark says, "Do you know what I think?" His mom replies, "Never mind what you think! Eat your lunch and go back to school."

After school, Mark comes home and asks again, "Are Shawn and Mabel up yet?" His mom says, "No." He asks, "Do you know what I think?" His mom replies, "OK, now tell me what you think?"

He says, "Last night Shawn came to my room for the Vaseline and I think ... I gave him my airplane glue ..."

Bookmark and Share

3 comments

  1. All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo // July 7, 2008 at 1:11 PM  

    left comm for this on wrong post
    pls 4 give me honent

  2. Yasmin // July 8, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

    Hiya Torrance,

    That's OK ... at least now I know that you're all over my page :))

    And I forgot to mention earlier ... love the songs at your place!

  3. 小偉 // May 30, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

    Hi,
    Nice blog. I like jokes. Make me happier. :)
    Share you posts at: ArticlePinger.com too. :)

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner