The Competition

Posted by Yasmin | Tuesday, June 05, 2007 | , | Comments

Two men were at a bar. Halfway through the night, the jovial bartender announced a special competition for his customers. The competition would be to guess a number between 1 - 10.

"What do I do?" asked one man.

"You just guess any number between 1 - 10."

"And what is the prize?" asked the man.

"Free sex," said the bartender.

"Okay, let me try," said the man.

"Go ahead, think of a number." the bartender said.

"Two" the man said.

"No, I'm sorry, the answer is three."

The following week the other man tried his luck in this competition.
"Think of a number" said the bartender.
"Eight," the man said.
"No, I'm sorry. The correct answer is nine."

Walking back, one man said to the other, "I have a feeling the competition is rigged." "No way," the other man answered. "My wife has won twice."

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner