Being Helpful

Posted by Yasmin | Sunday, June 22, 2008 | , , | 2 comments »

I went to the store the other day, I was only in there for about five minutes and when I came out there was damn motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket. So I went up to him ad said, "Come on buddy, how about giving a lady a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil necked Nazi.

He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having bald tires!! So I called him a horse shit. He finished the second ticket and put it on the car with the first.

Then he started writing a third ticket!!! This went on for about 20 minutes, the more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

I didn't give a damn. My car was parked around the other corner.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments

  1. Santa editorial // June 22, 2008 at 8:12 PM  

    LOL...

  2. Yasmin // June 24, 2008 at 2:46 AM  

    Hi Fernando,

    It's so nice of you to drop by. Am really glad that you got a good laugh ... I wonder if anyone has really experienced a funny situation as this??

    See you soon again :)

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner