Romantic Mood

Posted by Yasmin | Sunday, June 22, 2008 | , , | Comments

An older couple were lying in bed after an evening celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary. The husband was asleep, but the wife was in a romantic mood and wanted to talk. She said, "You used to hold my hand when we were courting."

Wearily he reached across, held her hand for a second and tried to go back to sleep. A few moments later she said : "Then you used to kiss me."

Mildly irritated, he reached across, gave her a peck on the cheek and settled down to sleep. Thirty seconds later she said : "Then you used to bite me on my neck."

Angrily, he threw back the bed clothes and got out of bed.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

He answered, "To get my teeth!"

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner