African Custom

Posted by Yasmin | Wednesday, May 21, 2008 | , , , | Comments

A bloke walks into a nearby bar and after awhile decides to go to the john and sees a black man having a piss. He looks at his tackle and says, "Bugger me, look at the size of that knob, how'd you get a knob that big?"

"Well," says the black man, "I come from Africa and in my tribe it is a custom to tie a rock onto a piece of string and then tie a rock onto your knob, the bigger the knob, the greater your status in the tribe".

"Wow!" the bloke said, and away he goes.

A few weeks later he goes to the same bar, and in the john is the black guy again, "Hi there," he says, "I'm taking your advice and I've tied a brick to my knob to make it bigger".

"Oh" says the black man "Is it working?".

"Well," says the bloke, "It's starting to turn black!"

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner