Quick Laughs 6

Posted by Yasmin | Tuesday, October 16, 2007 | , , | Comments

Young Son : Is it true, Dad, that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?

Dad : That happens in every country, son.

-------------------------------------------------------------------


A man was complaining to a friend : "I had it all - money, a beautiful house, a big car, the love of a beautiful woman, then all of a sudden, BAM!, it was all gone!"

"What happened?" asked his friend.

"My wife found out ......"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink, I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered.

Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver!"

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner