Story of Marriage

Posted by Yasmin | Saturday, March 29, 2008 | | 2 comments »

Some people say, the story of marriage is passe (no longer fashionable, out-of-date, etc), as some countries even see an astounding 60% of them end only in divorce. Maybe it's because most couples nowadays are just too busy trying to make ends meet, and not long after, find both their worlds comes crashing down.

Good communication skills are vital in determining a happy marriage life together! (But you people know me better ...... "life need not always be that serious!" right?) Always add laughter into your lives, and surely no obstacle would be too hard to overcome :)

Take this for example :


Before Marriage

  • He : Yes at last. It was so hard to wait.
  • She : Do you want me to leave?
  • He : No! Don't even think about it.
  • She : Do you love me?
  • He : Of course! Over and over!
  • She : Have you ever cheated on me?
  • He : No! Why are you even asking?
  • She : Will you kiss me?
  • He : Every chance I get.
  • She : Will you hit me?
  • He : Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!
  • She : Can I trust you?
  • He : Yes.
  • She : Darling!

After Marriage

  • Simply read from bottom to top.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // May 2, 2008 at 7:27 AM  

    haha! this funny! ^_^

  2. Yasmin // June 10, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

    Hi Kento,

    Thanks for joining us here at The Joke Blog. Am glad that you found this post really funny.

    Hope to see around again in the near future :)

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner