Three Wishes For A Man

Posted by Yasmin | Thursday, September 06, 2007 | | 2 comments »

A man is walking down the beach and comes across an old bottle. He picks it up, pulls out the cork and out pops a genie. The genie says, "Thank you for freeing me from the bottle. In return I will grant you three wishes." The man says, "Great. I always dreamed of this and I know exactly what I want. First, I want one billion dollars in a Swiss bank account." Phoof! There is a flash of light, and a piece of paper with account numbers appears in his hand.

He continues, "Next, I want a brand new red Ferrari right here." Phoof! There is a flash of light, and a bright red brand-new Ferrari appears right next to him.

He happily continues again, "Finally, I want to be irresistible to women." Phoof! There is a flash of light, and he turns into...... a box of chocolates.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // September 7, 2007 at 11:50 PM  

    Ha ha ha all things are better chocolate! :o)

    Great blog!

  2. Yasmin // September 8, 2007 at 1:19 AM  

    Hi Mommy :)

    I was wondering when you would pay us a visit, thanks a million for joining. I had a good fill of laughs at your site as well (great jokes).

    Like they say, "Great minds think a like".

    You take care, ya :)

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner