Really Smart

Posted by Yasmin | Monday, June 23, 2008 | , , | Comments

A couple, getting ready to go to the theater, was shocked to find that their new Mercedes had been stolen from the garage. They went to the police station to lodge a report but when they returned home they were surprised to find the car parked in front of the house with a note : "My wife was in labour with our first child and I had to take your car." Also attached were two tickets for the show. The couple was touched and forgave the incident.

Then when they came back from the show at the theater, they found their house ransacked. There was a note : "I have to support my son through college haven't I?"

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner