Quick Laughs 1

Posted by Yasmin | Saturday, June 23, 2007 | , , | Comments

A man sat by himself in a bar with a depressed look on his face. The bartender asked him why. He said, "Last night I was so drunk that after making love with my wife, I passed her a fifty dollar bill".

The bartender said that it was not a reason to feel sad.

"But you don't understand," the man said. "She gave me back $10".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man sat down by a woman in a bar and said, "You know, this watch I'm wearing is magic. I can tell everything about someone by just looking at it."

"Prove it," she said.

"Well, for instance, I can tell you're not wearing any panties".

"But I am", she said.

"Oops!", he said. "This thing must be an hour fast".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girlfriend : And are you really sure that you only love me and no one else?
Boyfriend : Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday.

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner