God Bless

Posted by Yasmin | Sunday, June 24, 2007 | , | 2 comments »

One night a father overheard his son saying his prayers, "God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy, God bless Granny. Goodbye Grandpa." Well, the father thought it was strange, but he soon forgot about it. The next day, the grandfather died.

About a month or two later, the father heard his son saying his prayers again, "God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy. Goodbye Granny." The next day the grandmother died. Well, the father was getting more than a little worried about the whole situation.

Two weeks later, the father once again overheard his sons prayers, "God bless Mommy. Goodbye Daddy." This alone nearly gave the father a heart attack. He didn't say anything but he was worried like hell.

The following day, he got up early to go to work, so that he would miss the traffic. He stayed back in his office through lunch and dinner. Finally, late in the night he carefully drove home.

When he reached his house, it was past midnight and he was glad and greatly relieved that he was still alive! He said sorry to his wife for being late, saying that he had a very bad day at work. The wife told him her day was even worse, because the mailman dropped dead on their doorstep that morning!!!

Bookmark and Share

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // June 24, 2007 at 10:51 PM  

    Great Joke. Here is one about Chinese name. Some one send to me, don't know whether you have it or not,

    Subject: Chinese Names - Annie Wan (Anyone)

    Caller : Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan? ( anyone)
    Operator : Yes, you can speak to me.

    Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!

    Operator: You are talking to someone! Who is this?

    Caller: I'm Sam Wan (someone) And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.

    Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But what's
    this urgent matter about?

    Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noel Wan ( no one ) was
    involved in an accident. Noel Wan got injured and now Noel Wan is being

    sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital.

    Operator: Look if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then
    the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't

    have time for this!

    Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?

    Operator: I'm Saw Lee. (sorry)

    Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!!

  2. Yasmin // June 25, 2007 at 6:34 PM  

    Hello my friend.

    Thanks for joining us at The Joke Blog. Wow, I had a good laugh :) I remember someone telling me about this but somehow forgot where and when. Anyway, I appreciate you taking the time to share this with all of us.

    See you around soon.

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner