Phone Problems

Posted by Yasmin | Saturday, June 09, 2007 | , , | Comments

A man dialed his home phone number from work. A strange woman answered the phone.

Man : "Who is this?"
Woman : "This is the maid."
Man : "We don't have a maid!"
Woman : "I was just hired this morning by the lady of the house."
Man : "Well, this is her husband. Is she there?"
Woman : "Ummm .... she's upstairs in the bedroom with someone who I just figured was her husband."

(The man was shocked and furious.)

Man : "Listen, would like to make $50,000?"
Woman : "What do I have to do?"
Man : "I want you to get my gun from my desk in the hall and shoot that witch and the jerk she's with."

(The woman puts down the phone and the man could hear footsteps, followed by a couple of gunshot's. A while later the woman came back to the phone.)

Woman : "What should I do with the bodies?"
Man : "Just throw them in the swimming pool!"
Woman : "Swimming pool? There's no pool."

(Long pause)

Man : "Uh ..... is this 873 - 6833 ??"

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner