The Old Man

Posted by Yasmin | Monday, June 04, 2007 | , , | Comments

The old man lay dying on his bed. Even in that moment he could not help but continue to hold doubts over the fact that he had three beautiful daughters and an ugly son.

He told his wife, "I can't help but notice all these years that our son looks very different from our daughters. I had refrained from asking you this, but do tell me now, have you been playing around behind my back?"

The wife replied, "My dearest, I swear on my mother's grave, that you are the father."

Contended the old man died happy and peaceful.

The wife muttered under her breath, "Thank God he didn't ask about the other three." !!!

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner