Copy and Paste

Posted by Yasmin | Monday, April 27, 2009 | , | Comments

A popular motivational speaker was entertaining his audience.

He Said :

The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife!"
The audience was in silence and shock.
The speaker added : "And that woman was ... my Mother!"
There was laughter and applause from the audience.

A week later, a top manager trained by that same motivational speaker tried to crack this very effective joke at home. He was a bit foggy after a drink.

He said loudly to his wife who was preparing dinner, "The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who was not my wife!"

The wife went ; "ah!" with shock and rage.

Standing there for 20 seconds trying to recall the second half of the joke, the manager finally blurted out, "... and I can't remember who she was!"

By the time the manager regained his consciousness, he was on a hospital bed nursing burns from boiling water.

Moral of the story : Don't copy, if you can't paste !

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner