Run Faster

Posted by Yasmin | Thursday, July 31, 2008 | | Comments

A nun ran back into the convent and in between panted breaths, she told the mother superior that she was accosted by a man in a dark alley.

"My dear child," the mother superior blurted out, "what did he do?"

"He dropped his trousers."

"Oh no!" exclaimed the mother superior.

"Oh, yes," said the nun.

"Then what happened?" the old mother superior wanted to know. "Then I pulled up my skirt."

"You didn't!" the mother superior was utterly shocked.

"I did just that," the nun said. Then she continued, "I figured I could run faster with my skirt up than he could with his trousers down.

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner