Quick Laughs 9

Posted by Yasmin | Thursday, June 19, 2008 | , , , | Comments

Three women were having lunch and discussing their husbands. The first said, "My husband is cheating on me, I just know it. I found a pair of stockings in his jacket pocket, and they weren't mine!" The second said, "My husband is cheating on me, I just know it. I found a condom in his wallet, so I poked it full of holes with my sewing needle!" The third woman fainted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man rushed into his house and yelled to his wife, "Jane, pack your things. I just won the lottery!" Jane replied, "Shall I pack for warm weather or cold?" The man responded, "I don't care. Just so long as you're out of the house by noon!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hear about the blonde with the AM radio? It took her a month to realize that she could play it at night.

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner