Time To Pick Up Golf

Posted by Yasmin | Thursday, August 02, 2007 | , , | 4 comments »

A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day, their passions overcame them and they took off for her house, where they made passionate love all afternoon. Exhausted from the wild sex, they fell asleep, awakening around eight at night. As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt. Mystified, she nonetheless complied. He slipped into his shoes and drove home.

When he entered the house, his wife demanded, "Where have you been?"

"Darling, I can't lie to you. I've been having an affair with my secretary and we've been having sex all afternoon. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until eight o'clock."

The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You lying b@#!!?#, you've been playing golf !"

Bookmark and Share

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // August 5, 2007 at 7:37 AM  

    Tag you're it! 8 Random Facts about The Joke Blog!

    http://www.debohobo.com/2007/08/04/i-love-me-some-me/

  2. Yasmin // August 8, 2007 at 10:38 PM  

    OMG, you've tagged me!!

    Gotta be frank, I'm not really good in expressing facts about myself to the world, but since you're my buddy, what the heck, let's do this anyway. Hope to post it up somewhere next week.

    Thanks, Debo :)

  3. Speedcat Hollydale // August 16, 2007 at 9:39 AM  

    Any joke to be told on the course is OK by me!!!!

    Fun site :-) / Speedcat H.

  4. Yasmin // August 16, 2007 at 1:11 PM  

    Hi Speedcat Hollydale,

    ha ha ha :)) Will definitely do more of them. Thanks for the visit. I had a great time reading your's too.

    Hope to hear from you again :)

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner