Women's Annual Convention

Posted by Yasmin | Tuesday, June 24, 2008 | , , | 2 comments »

At a recent women's annual convention, a lady went on stage to relate her experience. "After the last convention, I went back and told my husband I wasn't going to do the cooking anymore. On the first day, nothing happened. Even on the second day, nothing happened. But then on the third day, my husband prepared the most delicious dinner I'd had in years." There was approving applause from the listeners.

The next lady went on stage. "After the last convention, I went back and told my husband I wasn't going to do the laundry anymore. On the first day, nothing happened. On the second day, nothing happened either. Then on the third day, my husband not only washed his own clothes but mine too." The applause from the listeners was long and loud.

Now, a third lady went on stage to share her experience. "After the last convention, I went back and told my husband I wasn't going to do the washing-up anymore. On the first day, nothing happened. On the second day, nothing happened. Then on the third day, I could see a bit through my left eye."

Bookmark and Share

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // June 25, 2008 at 5:03 PM  

    Hi Yasmin, I entertain my husband every day with the jokes on your blog. Where do you find all these jokes?

  2. Yasmin // June 25, 2008 at 11:28 PM  

    Hola Karen :)

    It's so nice to hear from you again. Am really glad to know that you're sharing us with someone close to you.

    Well, I have to admit, some people collect stamps, coins etc as a hobby, I on the other-hand, collect jokes as a hobby (what a life!).

    This has been going on for a good 8 years or so now. So don't worry too much, there's plenty more from where these came from ... :)

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner