The Viral Tag Experiment

Posted by Yasmin | Sunday, June 17, 2007 | | 28 comments »

I found something very interesting just the other day at my friends blog. It's called Viral Tag, and my friend over at Mariuca was so kind enough to have invited me to join this train. At first it looked somewhat a complicated mission, but upon closer examination I noticed, hey, this was easy. So anyway, I thought of sharing this whole thing with my readers, that's you.

All you need to do is Copy and Paste, that's it! But before you post it up, change, what is called the 'Host Tag' or another term 'Anchor Text' to a maximum of 3 words that best describes your blog. Next, you add those same description into a new available Viral Tag slot, and you're done. The original matrix (list and explanations) is here.

Remember the whole idea here is to increase the number of links back to your site and vice-versa, thus increasing your authority level at Technorati and so forth. My idea in this whole thing is to be able to have a better page rank and increased number of traffic. This I believe can be achieved through Viral Tag. So what are you waiting for, copy this!

========= Copy and Paste below this line ==========

Instructions:

Important Update - Please read here!

1. Copy and paste the matrix of "ViralTags" below courtesy of Founders Cafe (to support Jimmy's quest of launching his own Internet Startup with a shoestring budget, please consider subscribing to his Full RSS Feed to see his triumphs and struggles in real time).

2. Substitute the Host Tag and one of the "Viral Tags" in the matrix with your anchor text of choice with your blog's URL. Please keep anchor text to a max of 3 words to keep the matrix size manageable.

3. When you get a ping back from someone that has your link in one of their "Viral Tags", practice good karma by copying his/her Host Tag's anchor text (automatically the associated link will also be copied) and paste it over one of your "Viral Tags" below.

4. Encourage and invite your readers to do the same and soon this can grow virally.


Host Tag: Good Jokes


International City Travel Asian Celebrity News One Million Shirts Tech at Hand Rich Minx Internet Marketing Austria Ageless Beauty Web 2.0 Tutorials Technology Music Life infokarir jobs Manila Mom Link Love Blogging Money Secret Internet Startup Blog Web Design Blog Daily Life Technology Make Money Blogging Steve's Tech Blog Agloco Internet Marketing Daily Bulls Investing Tech Gadgets Stocks Affiliate Program Computer Seventy-Five Learn about e-Learning Tech Hack Ramblings Jack Book Screen Writer Guy Overseas Filipino Worker ViralTags Startup Entrepreneur Money ViralTags ViralTags Earn Money Online Really Smart Guy Earn Income Online Day Mind Xpression Entrepreneurship Internet Web Make Money Blogging Create a Blog Pie Hole start a blog Make Money Blogging Marketing Made Simple Tech Startups Web2.0 Music Videos ViralTags Build Rankings Fast Mrs Sparrow Hot Buzz Weight Loss Really Funny Jokes Best of Blogs The Junkie's Wife Internet Marketing German German - USA Domain Development Blogs Sundhed og Helbred Giving Link Love Business Blog Web Photoshop Tutorials Anitokid Chronikos Klapkids Chronikos esofthub's web finds Everything iPod Jason's Random Thoughts Fun Web Development Monetize Your Blog Yung Silent Whisper Stratz's Blog My Journey ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags Blogging for Money Wealth Blog ViralTags Gadgets & Technology Make Money Home ViralTags The Broken Bow ViralTags ViralTags Fanatic Space Cheezmizan with Chuva Catepol Wolly's Weblog Profitable Productive Blogging Cat on my Head Bloggointestinale 2012 Movies iMod Lorad Zarcon Instruzioni Sid05 Weblog Bayle Mario's Weblog Acchiappasogni Dietro e a Casa Make Money Online Anchor Text Alex 2000 My Life Personal Finance Hanneng.net Tech Blog Business Twins Pixie Tail Gold Rushing's Blog Political Social Media Revellian Mariuca Justice Investments Static Thinkbox GoldyWorld Fun Geek Loves Firefox Syafrizal First Time Dad Mariuca's Perfume Gallery Investing Women Online Business Chats Webcomic Artist Anything Goes! Anything and Everything A Great Pleasure Terrible Horrible Evil Russian Jokes Videos Personal Development Blog Paid To Blog Jehzlau Concepts Nonsense & Tears Time Clock Software SEO Blog Yummy Silicon Chips Brainybimbo Nessa-Mumblings Caribbean Travel Blog I Am Balong Affordable Graphic Design Technology For Humans Make Money Blog Social Media Munching Taste Like Chicken Make Money Online Kev-walkabout Life's Daily MSU Spartan Sports Travel Vacation Yoga For Health Good Jokes Money Stocks HD Webtools The Third Eye Earn Money on Internet Truth and Opinion Ngadutrafik 2007 Butterfly Feelings Sexy Celebrity TechCruser Huma B~Post ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags


Important: Once I get a ping back from you (I promise to do the best I can), I will add your anchor text and the associated link you designate as "Host Tag" here, replacing one of the "ViralTags" from the matrix above. As more and more bloggers copy and paste this matrix, the more backlinks you will have with your anchor text. If everybody who copy and paste from your blog does the same, pretty soon this will spread and go viral. So, the sooner you participate, the more links with anchor text you will receive.
======== Copy and Paste from Above this line ========

So, that's basically it. This whole train should help you increase your Technorati ranking, SERP and finally your Google PR. And if you have copied this matrix from this page, please leave me a comment, so that I can add you, just in case if your ping doesn't reach my side. Because in certain situations Technorati might take a while to ping back.

Bookmark and Share

28 comments

  1. Anonymous // June 17, 2007 at 4:28 PM  

    Welcome and I got you added to my original matrix :)

  2. Yasmin // June 17, 2007 at 4:32 PM  

    Thank you, Jimmy.

    I'm so happy to be part of the team.

  3. Mariuca // June 17, 2007 at 4:39 PM  

    Yasmin! *Hugs* Happy to see you in the matrix :)

  4. Anonymous // June 18, 2007 at 12:10 AM  

    You have been added. :)

  5. Anonymous // June 18, 2007 at 3:26 AM  

    Hi Yasmin,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog..I've added you back to the matrix :)

  6. Anonymous // June 18, 2007 at 3:46 AM  

    Hey there, i just added you to my matrix! Your in! Take care and good luck!
    B~

  7. THE ANiTOKiD // June 18, 2007 at 9:25 AM  

    Just added you Yasmin! For a more potent combination, also try http://anitokid.blogspot.com/2007/06/improve-your-rankings-and-google-pr.html
    http://anitokid.blogspot.com/2007/06/viral-icons-increasing-ones-rank-with.html

    They really work! More power!

  8. Novice Blogger // June 18, 2007 at 9:54 AM  

    added you yasmin!

  9. Yasmin // June 18, 2007 at 1:39 PM  

    Hi everyone!

    My special thanks to all these friends :
    @ Mariuca
    @ Andy
    @ Dee
    @ Barrett
    @ Anitokid
    @ Novice Blogger

    Thank you all for counting me in, love you guy's *kisses*

  10. A Silken Touch // June 18, 2007 at 11:03 PM  

    Hi,
    I have added you to the four blogs of mine.
    Webtools: http://webtools-desinet1.blogspot.com/2007/06/improve-rankings-with-this-tool.html
    The Third Eye: http://3eye-desinet1.blogspot.com/2007/06/improve-your-blog-ranking-with-this.html
    Earn Money on Internet: http://simfin.blogspot.com/2007/06/yet-another-tool-for-increasing-your.html
    EMOI: http://earnmoneyoninternet.wordpress.com/2007/06/18/a-cool-tool-for-increasing-your-blog-rankings/

    Could you please add my four blogs to the mesh.

    Regards.
    Silki

  11. Anonymous // June 19, 2007 at 8:49 AM  

    Added your blogs to ViralTag

    Tradervic
    buzzingbell.com

  12. Anonymous // June 21, 2007 at 11:08 AM  

    I'll add you to my Matrix too..

  13. Bobby Revell // June 22, 2007 at 7:56 AM  

    Hi Yasmin! Please change the url on Revellian to http://www.revellian.com
    I moved to my own domain, I added you to the blogroll on both of my blogs:
    Revellian and WGM. Thanks Yasmin:)

  14. Yasmin // June 22, 2007 at 11:50 AM  

    Hi everyone!

    I've got you all added,

    @ Silki - There are problems at your EMOI site, let me know when it's okay.

    @ Tradervic - Cool, you're in.

    @ Dame - Interesting stuff, added you.

    @ Bobby - Wishing you continuous success at your new domain. Amended your URL with the new one. Thanks :)

  15. Gadis // June 22, 2007 at 9:01 PM  

    thanks. I've add you at http://ngadutrafik2007.tungmung.co.id/?p=45

  16. Proletariatof1 // June 22, 2007 at 10:50 PM  

    got your ping and have added you to my matrix. thanks for the add.

    Cman's Money Page - Profitable Productive Blogging

  17. Novice Blogger // June 25, 2007 at 10:53 AM  

    hi yasmin! you may want to check this: http://thebrokenbow.blogspot.com/2007/06/feeding-mind-further.html

    cheers!

  18. Yasmin // June 25, 2007 at 6:37 PM  

    Hi there Novice Blogger!

    Glad to hear from you. That's another fantastic idea you have. Let me get my Bloglines account activated first.

    Thanks for the invitation and see you around soon :)

  19. Bella // June 25, 2007 at 7:02 PM  

    hiii,

    i have added you in http://ah-butterflyfeelings.blogspot.com/ Was wondering if you could add me too.:-)

    anchor: Butterfly Feelings
    URL: http://ah-butterflyfeelings.blogspot.com/

    Cheers, Bella
    :)

  20. Yasmin // June 25, 2007 at 11:34 PM  

    Hello friends,

    @ Gadis
    @ Bella
    Got you both added in my tag list. All the best :)

    Thanks also for coming by.

  21. A Silken Touch // June 26, 2007 at 1:09 PM  

    Hi,
    I just linked you here in my blog.

    http://sexycel.blogspot.com/2007/06/improve-your-blog-rankings-with.html

    Host Tag: Sexy Celebrity

    Could you please link me back.
    Thanks.

  22. Yasmin // June 28, 2007 at 10:44 PM  

    Hi Silki.

    No worries, got you added!

    Thanks :)

  23. Anonymous // July 23, 2007 at 6:43 PM  

    Hi there..

    I have added your url link and tag to my viral matrix. I was hoping you would return the favor by adding my url-> http://techcruser.blogspot.com and tag-> TechCruser to your matrix!

    Thanks! :)

    http://techcruser.blogspot.com/2007/07/improve-your-ranking-take-part-in-viral.html

  24. Unknown // July 27, 2007 at 12:08 AM  

    You have been linked pls do the same

    http://bu.bulicio.us/bubulicious/extreme-viral-marketing-join-now/

    Thanks

    Vic

  25. Yasmin // August 7, 2007 at 2:00 PM  

    Good to have you on-board Ankit, you've been added.

  26. Anonymous // August 9, 2007 at 1:33 PM  

    Hello there fellow blogger,
    I have just moved to a new domain, but I posted the same viral matrix to my new page! Your link is in my viral matrix under the tag- Good Jokes
    I was hoping you would take a few minutes out of your day to add my new url-http://www.humabpost.com and tag-Huma B~ Post to your viral matrix! I appreciate you taking the time to add my name!
    If for any reason you can't add my name or are not participating in this link building oppurtunity anymore, please e-mail me and let me know. I am trying to eliminate "dead Links," so the e-mail will save us both a lot of time and hassle. That way I won't keep bugging you about it!
    I will be back soon to check the status of this matter!
    Thanks,
    B
    EIC-Barrett_Laurie@HumaBPost.com

  27. Yasmin // August 9, 2007 at 10:52 PM  

    Hi Barrett Laurie,

    It's nice of you to drop by :) No problem, have added the new link into my matrix.

    Wishing you all the best and continued success at your new domain.

  28. Yasmin // August 21, 2007 at 12:20 AM  

    Hi Jeff,

    That's not a problem, have amended the link for you.

    Good luck and see you around :)

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner