Travelling Nuns

Posted by Yasmin | Thursday, August 14, 2008 | , | 6 comments »

A bus load of nuns was travelling to see the Pope, and they had to make an overnight stop at a small inn on the way. The inn was nearly full, but there was enough room for the nuns if they went two to a room.

One couple had to share a double bed in a room. One of these two nuns turned to the other who was sharing with her and said, "Can I be frank with you? I'm a lesbian; I hope that doesn't make you feel too uncomfortable."

The other nun said back, "No - but if you're Frank tonight, can I be Frank tomorrow night?"

Bookmark and Share

6 comments

  1. "Hanging on a Hyphen" // September 21, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

    This is a good one. Hahaha

  2. Thrift Solutions // September 22, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

    haha...this is so cute..
    real funny..

    great joke ;)

    -ts-
    http://forwardedemailspics.blogspot.com/

  3. Dan1658 // November 1, 2008 at 7:18 AM  

    Thats funny I'll have to visit every day to get a laugh.

  4. Birdy Official // December 26, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

    Reduced my stress. Beautiful blog, amazing jokes. I will certainly follow this blog.

    Amateur photography

  5. lawrence77 // January 23, 2009 at 5:19 AM  

    hai i want to speak or ask some doubts please mail me

    laranz.joe@gmail.com

  6. grjenkin // February 18, 2009 at 2:08 AM  

    Frankly, very funny!

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner