Pirates Eye Patch

Posted by Yasmin | Wednesday, July 16, 2008 | , | Comments

This full-blooded pirate with a peg-leg, hook and eye-patch, wobbly stepped into the bar and ordered a round of whisky. Inquisitive and admiring customers at the bar soon gathered around him.

One of the men asked, "How did you end up with the peg-leg?" The pirate replied, "We were caught in a fierce storm and I was thrown overboard. Just as they were pulling me out, a shark appeared and bit me leg off." "Oh gosh!" another said.

"What about the hook?" "Ah ...," the pirate said, "We were boarding a trading ship ... pistols were blasting and swords were swaying this way and that ... In the fracas me hand got lobbed off." "Zounds!" the next guy said.

"And how come you wear the eye patch?" The pirate answered, "A seagull dropping fell on my eye." "You lost your eye to a seagull dropping??" some men asked incredulously.

"Well ..." said the pirate, "... it was me first day with the hook."

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe via email

Love our jokes? Subscribe to us today.
Add your email address below & get daily updates via email :

Delivered by FeedBurner